WILDRIDE - Terms and Conditions
Welcome to WILDRIDE! We are WILDRIDE B.V., also known as "WILDRIDE".
We at WILDRIDE hope that you enjoy shopping with us, whether it is online through our webshop mrmarvis.nl or in one of our physical stores. We try to make your shopping experience as easy as possible, which is why we have some terms and conditions ("Terms") that apply to your order.
Please note, these Conditions apply to consumers. If you are not a consumer, but are interested in working with us, please contact us using the contact details below.
- Meet WILDRIDE
WILDRIDE is a private limited liability company incorporated in the Netherlands. You can find the complete collection in our webshop.
WILDRIDE's full contact details are as follows:
2023ER, Haarlem, The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce number: 82029741
VAT number: NL862311299B01
Offer and Agreement
- When you buy an item from WILDRIDE online through the webshop or in the store, you are entering into an agreement with WILDRIDE. These Terms apply to all of your online orders and purchases.
- We ensure that these Terms are easily accessible at the time you order and at any time thereafter. You can read, re-read or download the then current and most recent version of the Terms via our website.
- An agreement resulting from an offer that contains an obvious mistake and / or error, such as an unusually low price, is not binding on WILDRIDE. If in doubt about the validity of an offer, please contact WILDRIDE.
Price and payment
- The price in the webshop is the total price including VAT. Shipping costs are listed separately if applicable.
- You can pay for your order via one of the payment methods available in the WILDRIDE webshop.
- If the delivery address is outside the European Union, additional taxes may apply. The country in question may charge additional taxes, such as import tax. WILDRIDE has no influence or control over such charges and is therefore unable to provide you with further information. Any import duties and taxes are your sole responsibility as a customer and may be payable at the time of delivery. These extra costs are for your own account. You must check whether the ordered items can be exported and imported to the country concerned and what the costs are, before placing such an order.
- The WILDRIDE gift vouchers can be used in the webshop as well as in the physical store.
- WILDRIDE strives to process and deliver your order as easily and quickly as possible. We ensure that the products are shipped accurately. In the unlikely event that you receive incomplete or damaged products, please let us know as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours after receipt of the products and we will take care of the rest.
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address specified by you and via the method of delivery you have chosen. For the shipping costs to your country, please refer to the FAQ on our website.
- In the event that a wrong address is given, the cost of the lost product will be at your own expense.
Quality, legal guarantee & complaints
- WILDRIDE strives to display products as completely and accurately as possible on its website. The nature of the products offered can lead to differences (such as color differences) between the display of products on the website and the product delivered to you. Does the product seem different than expected?
- The products we offer are of course subject to wear and tear. The lifespan of a product also depends on the material of the product, the intensity of use and the level of maintenance. The products of WILDRIDE are made of the highest quality materials as stated in the webshop. WILDRIDE stands for quality in normal use. However, for optimal lifespan and quality it is important to follow the washing instructions. If you nevertheless think that something is wrong with your product, please let us know your complaint (by telephone, e-mail or post).
- If you have discussed your complaint with us, but would like to submit your complaint to another body, you can contact the Dispute Resolution Committee through the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Right of withdrawal
- By law, you have a period of 14 days after receipt of the product to cancel your agreement with WILDRIDE, without giving any reason.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract by sending us an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). In order to meet the deadline of the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you give your communication about the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to sealed goods that are not suitable for return shipment for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery.
- After termination of the agreement, you must return the product as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of all products in your order, to the address of WILDRIDE as stated on the shipping label that you receive via our tailor-made return app or via email.
- You can try our products as needed to make a purchase, as you would in a real store. Please make sure the tickets are still attached and that the original packaging is undamaged when returning. For products that are incomplete, damaged or washed, where the labels have been removed or that show other signs of wear and tear, WILDRIDE will have to deduct this depreciation from the total amount that will be refunded to you. Only WILDRIDE is entitled to determine the depreciation.
- WILDRIDE will refund the amount paid, including shipping costs, within 14 days of receipt of the returned product (s). In the event of a partial cancellation, we will only refund the cost of the returned product. We will refund you with the same payment method as the one with which you made the original payment.
- Return costs are not reimbursed.
- We want you to have the best shopping experience with us and that's why we have a 14 day return policy. It is also possible to partially return the order.
- Return the product as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of all products in your order, to the address of WILDRIDE as stated on the shipping label that you receive via our tailor-made returns app or via email.
- You can try our products as needed to make a purchase, as you would in a real store. Please make sure the tickets are still attached and that the original packaging is undamaged when returning. For products that are incomplete, damaged or washed, where the tickets have been removed or that show other signs of wear and tear, WILDRIDE will have to deduct this depreciation from the total amount to be refunded to you. Only WILDRIDE is entitled to determine the depreciation.
- The return policy is not provided for goods that are also excluded from the right of withdrawal, such as sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have not been sealed after delivery.
- WILDRIDE will refund the amount paid, including shipping costs, within 14 days of receipt of the returned product (s). In the case of a partial return, we will only reimburse the cost of the returned product. We will refund you with the same payment method as the one with which you made the original payment.
- Return costs are not reimbursed.
- WILDRIDE owns all intellectual property rights in the brand, products and website including all promotional materials such as videos and photography.
- Changes to these Terms will be published on the website. You are advised to read these Terms carefully when ordering from us. These Terms were last amended on May 6, 2021.
- Dutch law applies to these Terms and Conditions and to the agreement between you and WILDRIDE. In the event of a conflict, the Amsterdam District Court decides on the case; without prejudice to your rights as a consumer that you have according to your country of residence.